The wireless voltage sensor measures voltages between 0-30V with 10mV precision. When the voltage rises above or drops below a threshold, an alert is sent over the wireless network. An indoor / smart building version is also available for low cost applications.
There are also current sensor attachments that can be added to the voltage sensor to measure AC current from a range of 0-5A up to a range of 0-300A. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the current sensor attachment.
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
- Lead acid battery monitoring
- Power outage detection
- Wireless voltmeter
- General purpose voltage sensing
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.Go to Console
Please visit our support center to search our knowledge base or submit a
question to our technical support team