The door/window sensor uses a magnet to detect open/close events for doors, windows, or other applications that use a magnet to detect close proximity.
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
- Door open and close events
- Window open and close events
- Secure storage for cabinets, lock boxes, etc
- General proximity sensor to detect a magnet near the sensor
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.