This sensor measures the temperature of the air surrounding the sensor without any external probes such as a thermocouple or thermistor. Ideal for smart building applications, it can be used for detecting freezing temperatures to protect plumbing and other infrastructure, detect heat failure in second homes or remote buildings, restaurant food safety, detecting cooling system failures, industrial temperature monitoring, and general low precision ambient temperatures. For high precision temperature monitoring, consider the external probe or thermocouple temperature sensor.
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
- Food Service
- Cold Chain Monitoring
- Buildings, Retail, Restaurants
- Laboratory Monitoring
- Server Room Monitoring
- Warehouse Monitoring
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.