The two-wire dry contact sensor detects a connection between two wires. An Armored Sensor™ IP67 weather-proof version is also available for outdoor and industrial use.
The contact sensor can be used as a bridge device to enable a wide variety of sensors. See the article connect third party sensors to lorawan with a dry contact bridge for more information.
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
- Doorbell press detection
- Remote button press detection
- Remote reed switch detection
- General purpose contact sensor (two wire open/close detection)
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.Go to Console
Please visit our support center to search our knowledge base or submit a
question to our technical support team