The 4-20mA sensor uses a 10-bit ADC to measure an analog value between 4 and 20mA with a 10uA resolution. If the measured value rises above or falls below the configured thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network. The Armored Sensor™ IP67 weather-proof enclosure makes the sensor suitable for outdoor and industrial use.
The 4-20mA sensor can also be used as a bridge device to enable a wide variety of sensors with only a 4-20mA output. See the article Using Radio Bridge’s 4-20mA Current Loop Sensor to Connect Off-the-Shelf Devices to LoRaWAN for more information.
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
DocumentsWireless 4-20mA Current Loop Sensor Product Brief Wireless 4-20mA Current Loop Sensor User Guide
- Monitoring industrial process control outputs
- Monitor signaling to control valves
- General monitoring of a 4-20mA industrial output
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.Go to Console
Please visit our support center to search our knowledge base or submit a
question to our technical support team