The external probe temperature sensor measures temperature using an external temperature probe. If the temperature rises above or falls below the configured thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network.
- Refrigeration monitoring and failure detection
- Restaurant food safety
- Industrial temperature monitoring
- Detect freezing temperatures to protect plumbing
- Detect heat failure in second homes or remote buildings
- General precision temperature sensor
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.
Go to Console