The air temperature and humidity sensor uses air flow to measure temperature and humidity levels. If the temperature and/or humidity rises above or falls below the configured thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network.
- Monitoring of room temperature and humidity levels
- Detect freezing temperatures to protect plumbing
- Detect heat failure in second homes or remote buildings
- Detect cooling system failures
- Industrial temperature monitoring
- General temperature/humidity sensor
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.
Go to Console