The probeless temp sensor measures temperature of the air surrounding the sensor without any external probes such as a thermocouple or thermistor. If the temperature rises above or falls below the configured thresholds, an alert is sent over the wireless network. For high precision temperature monitoring, see the external probe temperature sensor.
- Detect freezing temperatures to protect plumbing and other infrastructure
- Detect heat failure in second homes or remote buildings
- Restaurant food safety
- Detect cooling system and refrigeration failures
- Industrial temperature monitoring
- General low precision ambient temperature sensor
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.
Go to Console