This product is in beta. Contact us if you would like a pre-release sample.
The Honeywell 5800 to LoRaWAN Bridge translates wireless Honeywell sensor data to LoRaWAN payloads that can be interpreted by the end application.
This bridge product uses the proprietary Radio Bridge RBM101-HW5800 module to decode the wireless Honeywell sensor data. More information about the RBM101-HW5800 radio module can be found in the documents section below.
For more information about compatible Honeywell sensors, see the article: Connect Honeywell 5800 Series Sensors to LoRaWAN with Radio Bridge
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
DocumentsHoneywell 5800 to LoRaWAN Bridge Product Brief Honeywell 5800 to LoRaWAN Bridge User Guide Honeywell 5800 BridgeBee User Guide
- Bridge existing Honeywell 5800 series sensors to LoRaWAN
- System design with ultra-low cost sensors and a single long range wireless channel
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click on the link below to get started.Go to Console
Please visit our support center to search our knowledge base or submit a
question to our technical support team