Our goal is to provide you with quality products that satisfy your needs. If you aren’t satisfied with your Radio Bridge Product and would like to return it, please review the information below and contact us if you have any questions.
Radio Bridge accepts the return of Radio Bridge Products if they fall within one of the categories below:
- The Radio Bridge Product is undamaged and was purchased directly from Radio Bridge or from an authorized distributor within 30 days of the return and is in its original unopened packaging. If you are seeking to return the Radio Bridge Product, and you purchased it from an authorized distributor, please contact your authorized distributor to process the return.
- The Radio Bridge Product was purchased directly from Radio Bridge or from an authorized distributor within 30 days of the return and it does not work (generally referred to as “Dead on Arrival” or “DOA”). Radio Bridge will provide you with a replacement product (same or equivalent) upon receipt of written proof of shipment of the DOA Radio Bridge Product. If you are having problems with your Radio Bridge Product and need technical support, please contact our support team.
- The Radio Bridge Product is within its warranty period and is defective (within the meaning of the Radio Bridge Standard Warranty). Radio Bridge will repair the defective Radio Bridge Product at Radio Bridge’s facility. If you are having problems with your Radio Bridge Product and need technical support, please contact our support team.
- We will attempt to accept your return but there are a few reasons that may cause us to deny your return of Radio Bridge Product, including: the Radio Bridge Product being returned is a partial quantity of a multiple pack, the Radio Bridge Product was customized, designated as non-cancelable/non-returnable or sold as refurbished product, the Radio Bridge Product is outside the warranty period, the Radio Bridge Product has already been provisioned or activated, the requested return is not a Radio Bridge Product, or Radio Bridge believes you are abusing our Returns Policy.
To return a Radio Bridge Product to Radio Bridge, please contact Radio Bridge’s customer service department and provide the following information:
- Customer Name
- Invoice Number
- Item Model Number
- Serial Number or Unique ID
- Reason for the Return
- Contact Information
Upon receipt of your information, a Radio Bridge customer service representative will confirm that your Radio Bridge Product is eligible for return. If your Radio Bridge Product is eligible for return, you will be issued a Radio Bridge Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”), which includes the return address, Radio Bridge tracking number, and any additional directives from Radio Bridge. The RMA will expire sixty (60) days after it is issued. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA.
All costs for returning your Radio Bridge Product to Radio Bridge are your sole responsibility, including shipping with tracking methodology, taxes, duties and any additional costs. The Radio Bridge Product must be returned in its original packaging, in new or as-new condition (depending on the reason for return), with all warranty cards, manuals, accessories and packing that originally accompanied the Radio Bridge Product.
Any replacement product will be the same model or equivalent as the returned Radio Bridge Product. Radio Bridge will pay only the shipping charges on the replacement product, with title and risk of the product passing to you once Radio Bridge makes the replacement product available for shipment. In the event that Radio Bridge repairs or replaces a DOA or defective Radio Bridge Product under warranty, the repaired or replaced product will be covered through the end of the original warranty period, but no repair or replacement will extend the warranty term past the one (1) year anniversary of the delivery date of the original Radio Bridge Product.
Outside of Warranty Repairs
Radio Bridge does not offer on-site service to repair Radio Bridge Products or to resolve problems relating to the installation or troubleshooting of Radio Bridge Products. If your Radio Bridge Product requires repair that is outside of the warranty, please contact Radio Bridge’s support department, and we will assist you in determining whether your Radio Bridge Product is eligible for repair, advise you of the costs associated of the repair, and can provide an RMA. Repairs for damages caused by lightning storms, water, power surges, incorrect installation, physical abuse or user-caused damages are billed on a time-plus-materials basis. Payment in advance is required for all repairs outside of warranty. Outside of warranty repairs are subject to a ninety (90) day warranty that such repairs will be free from defects in materials or workmanship.
We look forward to assisting you with your Radio Bridge product. Please contact Radio Bridge’s customer service if you have any questions. Thank you!